To help everyone have a positive experience, I ask, and you agree, to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the site:
(1) You will follow the rules set forth in the terms and all applicable laws.
(2) You will not give your password to anyone.
(3) You will not harass, threaten, intimidate, or abuse other people in any manner.
(4) You will not cheat and you will not use "exploits" or "dummy accounts" in any way.
(5) You will not participate in any scam or fraud.
(6) You will not "inject" harmful content, "hack" or "block" or "disrupt" any part or all of this site.
(7) You will not upload, post, e-mail or otherwise make available any content that is obscene, hateful, racist, ethnic, sexual, vulgar, distateful, defamatory, libelous, or invades the privacy or proprietary rights of a person or is harmful in any way.
(8) You will not exploit any errors in design, features or "bugs" which may or may not be documented and you will promptly report any discovery of such errors.
(9) You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use.
(10) You will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the site, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user.
(11) You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with me. Similarly you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another.
(12) You will not use the site to harm minors in any way, or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature.
(13) You will not post any content that contains any viruses, bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer programs or code designed to interrupt the site, or poses harm to software, hardware or other equipment of a user.
(14) You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation, including without limitation, junk mail, "spam," chain letters, or pyramid schemes of any sort, to any person through the use of this site.
(15) You will not use any automated programs or "scripts" to advance, aquire goods, or otherwise accrue benefits in an automated fashion.